|The Next Generation
Onsite Hypochlorite Generator
The state of the art MicrOclor onsite hypochlorite generation system is a leading-edge design built upon twenty five years of dedicated research and development in the field of onsite hypochlorite generation.
The MicrOclor system incorporates a multitude of unique features that are now patent pending. The most significant features are as follows:
The staff at PSI On-Site Disinfection has over 130 years aggregate experience in the design, installation and servicing of hypochlorite generating systems for municipal applications. They, along with the Odyssey Team stand ready to upgrade your disinfection process with a custom built MicrOclor Hypochlorite Generating System.
- Modular Skid Configuration
- MicrOclor systems are very compact allowing all key components to be assembled on a single stainless steel skid including all interconnecting wiring and plumbing. This greatly reduces the space required as well as construction costs.
- V-Ray Cell Technology
- The vertical cell array utilizes rapid hydrogen removal to create high velocity electrolyte flow. This improves system safety and reduces maintenance by minimizing cell scaling. The V-Ray cell has no internal fasteners or cell penetrations that may ultimately leak or fail.
- Brine Conductivity Control
- Process control is achieved via a current feedback loop. Cell current is affected by variations in electrolyte density, temperature and flow. The PLC monitors this data regulates a titanium gear drive pump manage brine flow. This assures consistent hypochlorite strength and maximum operating efficiency.
- Full Wave D.C. Rectifier
- MicrOclor's full wave rectifier is smaller, more efficient and less prone to damage from lightning and power fluctuations. Most hypochlorite generators utilize switching or phase-angle fired rectifiers as a means of process control. These designs are often associated with harmonic distortion and a multitude of vulnerable electronic components. The MicrOclor rectifier is a simpler and more robust device that will provide years of reliable service without the potential for frequent repairs.
- MicrOclor P & ID (PDF document)
- MicrOclor Process Flow (PDF document)
Odyssey Manufacturing Co. is the exclusive distributor for MicrOclor in peninsular Florida. Contact us today to find out just how easy making bleach can be at (800) ODYSSEY or if you are located outside of peninsular Florida, please contact PSI On-Site Disinfection below to find a distributor near you.
PSI On-Site Disinfection
WATER AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
1077 Dell Avenue, Suite A, Campbell, CA 95008
Toll Free: (888) 774-4536 (PSI HELP)
Telephone (408) 370-6540 Fax: (408) 866-4660
Email: email@example.com / www.4psi.net
Offices in Campbell CA, Clearwater FL, Mesa AZ, and Temecula CA
|ODYSSEY MANUFACTURING CO.
|1484 MASSARO BLVD., TAMPA, FL 33619
|Phone: 1.800.ODYSSEY (In Florida), 813.635.0339 (Outside Florida)